Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website
The term ‘RotoSpa Birmingham’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 35 Boldmere Road, Boldmere, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B73 5UY. Our company registration number is 07633403. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and your payment details are protected by SagePay and a valid SSL certificate.
Return and Refund Policy.
Any goods received by the customer that are agreed by RotoSpa UK to be in a condition that is non-compliant with the Consumer Rights Act can be returned by collection to RotoSpa at no expense for a full refund. RotoSpa UK must be informed of the refusal of the goods and the reason for refusal in writing within 30 days of receipt. If you simply change your mind about the purchase and wish to return the goods for a refund you can do so provided that the goods are returned at your expense unused, saleable and in their original packaging with all documentation. You should contact us to arrange this return and will be provided with a returns authorization. There will be a 10% restocking fee which will be deducted from any refund provided. The goods will be inspected by RotoSpa prior to any refund or promise of refund. If the returned goods are not unused, saleable or in their original packaging then a refund will be refused and the owner will have 7 days from the point of notification to collect the goods before they are disposed of.
RotoSpa UK holds stock and can also manufacture your spa if not held in stock, the approximate date of delivery will depend on the spa you require and you will be informed of delivery schedule shortly after placing your order. This will normally be a period of between 1.2 weeks. If you are discontent with the delivery schedule you can cancel your order and receive a full refund of deposit as long as the cancellation is requested and agreed at least one week before the agreed delivery date. RotoSpa UK reserves the right to refuse refunds of deposits requested less than one week before delivery date. Full payment for the goods is needed before any goods are shipped, typically when delivery is arranged.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
*Free Delivery & Installation is valid within UK mainland, excluding Scotland**. Please note this only applies for easy access properties.
** Please contact us for your bespoke delivery and installation costs.
Tax Charges: All prices shown on our web site include 20% VAT.
Guarantee: We guarantee your satisfaction. Due to the wide selection of products we offer please check the Warranty page under each product section for full details or contact us for further information.
Back Orders: If your item is not in stock, we will manufacture it for you. You will always be e-mailed with the expected approximate delivery timescale
RotoSpa UK cannot be held responsible for any third party costs incurred due to planning ahead of full and correct delivery of goods ordered; or for any other costs that may result from a non-delivery on the proposed day.
Terms and Conditions
Spa Hire Contract Terms & Conditions
Hire charges, deposits and payment terms
- The hire agreement is a legally binding document between Rotospa Ltd (Trading as RotoSpa Hire) and you the customer.
- You must pay the hire charges shown in the hire contract. These charges will relate to the dates shown.
- The £40 non-refundable deposit will be deducted from the total hire charge. If the spa has incurred damage during the hire period or requires cleaning beyond normal operation a charge not exceeding £250 will be charged to the customer’s card.
- Delivery charges are not refundable
- The full hire period is for the dates shown on the hire contract.
- At the end of the full hire period, goods not made available for collection will be placed back on hire for a further duplicated hire period and at the same hire charge. Any additional charges will be charged to your card, we will notify you of any additional costs.
- The contract comes into effect when you have signed and agreed to comply with the terms of the contract and we have accepted your order.
Your responsibility when hiring goods
- You must assist us in the delivery and collection at your location. We require one able bodied adult to help site the hire spa. You must give us clear instructions, and take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of our staff. We accept no responsibility for any damage or injuries caused. You will need to make sure there is adequate access to roll the spa into position, if any fence posts need to come down, doors off etc. then you must do this prior to delivery, our drivers will under no circumstances carry out alterations to your property in any way.
- You will supply the electricity and water for the equipment during the hire period. You must make sure you have a suitable safe electrical supply and it must be within 10 metres of the edge of the spa once sited. Please ensure you advise us prior to delivery if the distance is greater than 10 metres as under no circumstances can the hot tub be plugged into a standard extension cable.
- Although our hire tubs are a maximum of 2 metres diameter they require a minimum space of 3 metres diameter for safe operation. You must ensure that there is sufficient access to get the spa into your chosen space, if access is not possible there will, under no circumstances, be any refunds.
- The hirer will inspect the equipment with Sutton Spa Hire and note and sign for any damage on the equipment. You become responsible for the goods when you receive the hired equipment. Please take extra care to stop sharp objects from being around or in the hot tub, glass is prohibited within the hot tub. Prevent people from jumping in or on the hot tub, pets are prohibited from entering the water.
- You will be supplied with ample chemicals for the duration of your hire period, do not use or add any other chemicals to the water other than chemicals supplied by Sutton Spa Hire. Do not add foam bath or washing up liquid of any description. Failing to comply with these instructions may cause serious damage to the hot tub or users. You will add chemicals required to maintain the water in the hot tub and understand the risks involved in not maintaining the water as per RotoSpa Hire instructions.
- For domestic use, we advise no more than the maximum number of stated people use the spa throughout the hire period (Orbis 4 people, QuatroSpa 5 people, DuraSpa 5 people) ensuring water is drained and fresh is put in should it become cloudy. We also advise showers are taken by anyone intending to use the spa prior to getting in. It is the responsibility of the person hiring the spa to maintain the chemical levels and keep the water safe and clean for use as per the user instructions. It is the responsibility of the person hiring the spa to ensure the spa water is tested 3 times per day and results recorded on the supplied record sheet, it is not the responsibility of RotoSpa Hire.
- You should not allow anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs to use the equipment. You will not attempt to or move the equipment from the location that Sutton Spa Hire has placed it. The hirer will not tamper or adjust any aspect of the equipment mechanics or electrics.
- Hot tub is used entirely at hirer’s own risk. You will be responsible for any death, injury, loss or damage caused by the goods being misused while they are hired to you. By hiring you agree you may be exposed to all dangers associated with water including slip hazards and wet surfaces. You must tell us immediately if the goods are involved in any accident resulting in damage to the goods or to other property, or injury to any person.
- If the goods break down or are not working properly you must report this to us immediately. You must not use the goods or repair them unless we have agreed otherwise. If any term in this contract cannot be enforced or agreed then the hire of Sutton Spa’s equipment will not be supplied.
- Any variation of the above terms is by written agreement between Sutton Spa hire and the hirer and this must be signed by both parties.
- All equipment remains at all times the property of RotoSpa Hire.
- Upon paying your deposit you are bound by the terms set out in this agreement.
- The hirer must ensure access to the end site for the spa is clear of any obstructions and that is sufficient for the selected hot tub to fit through. If the spa cannot fit through the access route laid out by yourself we will remove the tub from your property and you will lose your deposit. Any extra time taken to find an alternative route or excessive amount of time used to get the spa into place due to the hirer needing to clear the access route or otherwise, will incur a fee for the extra time spent on site by the staff of Sutton Spa Hire.
- An extension cable is NOT permitted
- Should you need to cancel your hire spa for any reason please notify us at your earliest convienience.
Safety instructions when hiring goods
- You must make sure that everyone who uses the goods is properly instructed on how to use them safely and correctly, and that they have all the instructions we have supplied. You must make sure the goods are not misused. You must ensure everyone using the goods is in a sound healthy and fit state or have the permission of their doctor where appropriate. The hot tub is not suitable for use by pregnant women or children under 5 years old. Users must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
Limits of our liability
- All the times and dates we quote for delivering or collecting the goods are approximate. We will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If the goods breakdown or stop working, we will determine the problem as soon as possible, after you have reported it to us, and then try to replace them or repair the fault as soon as reasonably possible. We will not be liable for any injury or damage caused to your property. If you hire the goods for use in a business, we will not be liable for any indirect loss or any loss of business or profits, savings you expect to make, wages, fees or expenses caused by the goods or any part of them breaking down or stopping working properly. We will not be liable for any personal injury or death caused by inappropriate use of the hot tub.
Lost, stolen, damaged or unclean hired goods
- You are responsible for looking after the goods and returning them to us in good working order as they were received in. You must not sell or in any way give up control of the goods.
- You must pay to us the cost of replacing any goods, which are lost or stolen or damaged beyond economic repair. You should insure the goods for the replacement cost. If you receive any money as settlement of any claim relating to the damage or loss or theft of the goods, you must hold that money separately in trust for us and pay it to us when we ask you to. You must not negotiate any claim without our permission.
Our rights of access
- We may enter any land or premises where we reasonably believe the goods are. We may do this at reasonable times and after giving reasonable notice. We can only have access if we need to inspect, test, repair, service, replace or repossess the goods.
- Did you love your RotoSpa hire? Get £250 off a brand new RotoSpa if you make a purchase within 6 months of your hire. Contact us today on 0121 354 4420 and quote HIRE OFFER.
Just Add Water – Rent to Buy
Try before you buy
*Refundable deposit of £499
£199 per month rental
Delivery and Installation included
Chemicals and testing kit provided
Six-month try before you buy rental period
Covered by Manufacturers Parts and Labour Warranty
Hand it back after six months with no financial impact**
Decide to keep the Spa?
Why not transfer to our Rent to Buy scheme?
We’ll use the deposit and payments to calculate the Market value of the Spa
RRP of the Spa package £5483 less try before you buy payments and deposit of £1693
Leaves a balance of £3,790.
Rent to Buy
Engineer visit to inspection and service the Spa
Covered by Manufacturers Parts and Labour Warranty for the rent to buy period
Balance of £3,790
11x payments of £199 & the final balloon payment of £1601
You are the owner of the Spa
We’ll send out one of our engineers to inspect and service the Spa
* deposit retained if customers progress to rent to buy
** subject to fair wear and tear inspection
end users only, not for businesses
Orbis Model, 3 meter RCD cable, Thermal protective Jacket, Thermal Cover, Two Filters, Wi-Fi unit, Chlorine Granules (max 3 kg), PH+ (max 3kg), PH- (max 1kg), 250x DPD1 testing tablets, 250x Phenol Red testing tablets and a testing kit.
Within 40 miles of Showroom
No payment holidays or payment breaks
Admin fee of £45 to cover each delayed payment
If at any time during the Rent to buy scheme you decide to hand the Spa back, you can do so with no financial penalties, we just need 30 days’ notice and payment for that months direct debit